- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26306] ListPlot bug
- From: Christopher Tong <ctong at physics.purdue.edu>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:20:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Purdue University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone else encountered a bug when printing a file containing
a ListPlot graphic (where the PointSize is not the default, but
set in the ListPlot command)?
The bug is that a spurious point is plotted
at the top end of the y-axis. Not all of my ListPlot graphics
have this spurious point, but the ones that do have it always have
it (every time I print). The spurious point does not show up on
Any ideas on the cause and how to remedy it? Thanks!
I can send example code to anyone who is interested.
CHRISTOPHER TONG Graduate research assistant
Dept. of Physics
Purdue University Office: PHYS-B20
1396 PHYS Building Office phone: (765) 494-0407
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1396 Email: ctong at purdue.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: transposing an equation
Next by Date:
Re: Which Option is it (placement od Out-Label)?
Previous by thread:
ISSAC 2001: Reminder - Submission Deadline for Papers
Next by thread:
Re: ListPlot bug