Re: ListContourPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg26264] Re: ListContourPlot3D
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:19:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

1.  Just set EdgeForm[] in the ContourStyle option
2.  you must generate a 3d interpolation and make a
    ContourPlot3D[] on the interpolation

You may look at

the OpenGL Viewer has now a buil-in iso-surface command
with interactive adjustment of the level. Clearly
MathGL3d is much faster computing 3d contour surfaces,
50000 polygons/second can be found and rendered with
MathGL3d. It has an automatic polygon reduction that
will also create nice triangulations for fine resolved
data and functions.