- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26249] ListContourPlot3D
- From: David Djajaputra <hohoho at wvu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:16:31 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using ListContourPlot3D to generate a surface based on numerical
data points on an 8x8x8 cubic grid.
1. Is it possible to remove the lines drawn on the surface so that I
have just a nice surface?
2. Is it possible to "smooth" this surface using some kind of smooth
interpolation in Mathematica? Or do I really have to compute my data
points on a finer grid to get a smoother surface? The surface that I'm
dealing with is pretty much well behaved and slowly varying.
Any pointer on how to do this smoothing business in Mathematica will be
Prev by Date:
Re: using the result from previous calculation
Next by Date:
Re: Arithmetic simplification
Previous by thread:
Re: Which Option is it (placement od Out-Label)?
Next by thread: