- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26329] Color Charts
- From: bernd at bio.vu.nl (Bernd Brandt)
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 02:54:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does someone know how I can read to code which produces all the color charts
in the Help browser?
Under Getting Started/Demos - Graphics Gallery - Color Charts is a
number of color charts (RGB, Hue, GrayLevel).
I would like know the code that produced these.
Prev by Date:
rules for Sign[_]^n
Next by Date:
How can I display the total time ?
Previous by thread:
Re: rules for Sign[_]^n
Next by thread:
Re: Color Charts