Re: How can I display the total time ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26367] Re: How can I display the total time ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:41:25 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Timing[expr] evaluates expr, and returns a list of time used, together
the result obtained."
liwen liwen wrote:
> I want to know the total time that running a
> routine needs,what should I set the setting?Please
> Liwen 12/11/2000
Prev by Date:
Re: Regression Coeffcients
Next by Date:
How do you reduce the size of an eps file produced by ListContourPlot3D (or the like?)
Previous by thread:
How can I display the total time ?
Next by thread:
RE: How can I display the total time ?