Re: Q: Postscript problem with braces "()" (now complete)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg26384] Re: Q: Postscript problem with braces "()" (now complete)
  • From: an_mo at
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 02:40:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

For some reason, most software out there fails to interpret correctly
the eps produced by mathematica. You need to export it with embedded
fonts. I have found a nice little package doing that somewhere on the
mathematica site, an unsupported function called

which works just great on my machine. Do a google search and you'll
find it.

In article <914m6s$e22 at>,
  Claudius <Claudius.Schnoerr at> wrote:
> Hello,
> the first answers I received showed me that I have to be more
specific a
> little:
> 1) The " after Bold should be discarded. Then the example works.
> 2) Printing the notebook is ok, but importing the .eps-file in Visio
or Word
> and printing it then fails.
> 3) Saving it in plain EPS instead of EPSTIFF and printing this file
on a
> printer fails as well.
> With "fails" I mean that instead of the braces in sin(x) some letters
> printed.
> This Mail has been checked for Viruses
> Attention: Encrypted Mails can NOT be checked !
> * * *
> Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
> Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden !

Sent via