Re: Bug in Package Graphics`Graphics` ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26381] Re: [mg26348] Bug in Package Graphics`Graphics` ?
  • From: BobHanlon at aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 02:40:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

This is a workaround for restricting the PlotRange:

Needs["Graphics`Graphics`"];

data = {4, 10, 5, 7}; offset = 3;

BarChart[data - offset, Axes -> False, Frame -> True,
    FrameTicks -> {Automatic, Table[{y, y + offset}, {y, 0, Max[data]}],
        None, None}];

For negative values, just use a Frame:

BarChart[{4, 10, 5, 7, -3}, Frame -> True];

Bob Hanlon