Re: physical colors and Mathematica colors
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26421] Re: physical colors and Mathematica colors
- From: "Rudy Cazabon" <raygunprez at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:21:42 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi there... I would like to recommend the following link that may be helpful in converting from either from frequency or wavelenght into RGB. http://plum.ia.polsl.gliwice.pl/~DIP/delphi/Library/Color.htm In there take a look at : Color www.swin.edu.au/astronomy/pbourke/colour Spectra -- wavelength to RGB, Chromaticity Diagram, Blackbody Radiation (excellent) Dan Bruton's Color Science page, www.physics.sfasu.edu/astro/color.html Hope that this is useful Sincerely, Rudy Cazabon Discreet - a division of Autodesk, Inc.