Math Link and MSDOS batch files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26425] Math Link and MSDOS batch files?
- From: me <wshanks3 at home.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:21:46 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to communicate with the DOS program NEC-2 (Numerical
I was figuring I might spawn a process with LinkLaunch directly to NEC
or to a batch file that runs NEC.
LinkLaunch is able to launch a batch file, but I am unable it get a
response from LinkRead or LinkWrite.
If possible I would like to spawn and communicate with NEC directly.
The Mathematica Manual mentions that with MathLink I should be able to
communicate with existing Program user interfaces, but it give no good
example of how to accomplish this.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: physical colors and Mathematica colors
Next by Date:
RE: Bug in Limit Package
Previous by thread:
Re: Integral involving erfc and j1
Next by thread:
newbie question on sorting