Announcing J/Link 1.1.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26434] Announcing J/Link 1.1.2
- From: Wolfram Research <info at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:21:53 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Wolfram Research
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research is pleased to announce the release of the newest version of J/Link. J/Link integrates Mathematica and Java in two ways: -It lets you call Mathematica from Java using a very high-level API, making Java an ideal language for writing all types of MathLink programs. -It lets you call Java from Mathematica in a completely transparent way, effectively expanding the capabilities of Mathematica to include everything available in Java. The current version is 1.1.2, which adds some improvements over earlier 1.1.x releases, including the version that ships with Mathematica 4.1. To see a list of new features, go to http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/mathlink/jlink/whatsnew.html. To download the newest J/Link, go to http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/mathlink/jlink/.