Re: How can I display the total time ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26408] Re: How can I display the total time ?
- From: Alan <kd7cyb at mac.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:21:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There is no function for determining the time a function needs without evaluating that function first. Try to use the Timing function where you place your code you wish to time between the brackets and it will return your output along with the time in seconds it took to evaluate. SessionTime is a function that tells how long Mathematica has been running since it was last started, TimeConstrained[f,s] only allows the function f to evaluate an s number of seconds, and TimeUsed displays the total CPU time during a Mathematica session. I hopes this helps, but if not, reply, Alan liwen liwen wrote: > friends: > I want to know the total time that running a > routine needs,what should I set the setting?Please > help! > > Regards, > Liwen 12/11/2000 > > E-mail: gzgear at yahoo.com > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. > http://shopping.yahoo.com/