- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26468] Re: question
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <KevinMcCann at home.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:46:51 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The wise words of Abraham Boyarsky on 21 Dec 2000 02:36:29 -0500:
> I believe the following is a Liouville differential equation:
> u"[x] + u[x](u'[x] +1)^2 = 0
> on [0,1].
> How does one solve it?
This is a nonlinear DE. I would use NDSolve with IC u==1,u'==0 and
Prev by Date:
Open Letter to Borut L.
Next by Date:
Rotated Label Bad With Ratios
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: