- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26489] Re: question
- From: "moubinool.omarjee" <moubinool.omarjee at wanadoo.fr>
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 02:52:27 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Abraham Boyarsky <boyar at vax2.concordia.ca> a écrit dans le message :
91sbtt$8kk at smc.vnet.net...
> I believe the following is a Liouville differential equation:
> u"[x] + u[x](u'[x] +1)^2 = 0
> on [0,1].
> How does one solve it?
In Goldstein & Braun Advanced Methods for solution of differential equations
Prev by Date:
please tell me if individual contours can be labled in ContourPlot
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: