Re: Mathlink probs under Unix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26469] Re: Mathlink probs under Unix
- From: number9 <number9 at cox-internet.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 22:46:08 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Y5GY5.email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"P.J. Hinton" wrote:I can't reproduce this using GCC 2.8.1 for Solaris running on a > Solaris 2.6 machine. The build steps that I used were: > > mprep binary.tm -o binary.tm.c > > gcc -c -I <path to mathlink.h> binary.tm.c > > gcc -o binary -L <path to libML.a> binary.tm.o -lnsl -lsocket -lm -lML > > Note the additional flags that link to the math and MathLink libraries > in the linking pass. > > What release of GCC are you using? > > -- > P.J. Hinton > User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com > Wolfram Research, Inc. I have resolved this problem.. funny, since some people have mentioned it in the newsgroup, I have resorted to using Experimental`BinaryImport, which works fast enough. Thanks.