simple questions about matrices
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26472] simple questions about matrices
- From: Cristian Opazo-Castillo <cropazo at vassar.edu>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 22:46:10 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Instructional Media Services - Vassar College
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I hope that someone is still working and could help me with this...
(a) I have a (m,n) matrix a with integer entries. How can I construct
a separate list with the totals of adding the entries of either the
rows or columns?
(b) How can I construct a (m+1,n) matrix where the new row's entries
are the sums of all numbers on each column?
(c) In general, how can I attach additional columns (o rows) to an
Thanks a lot and Happy Holidays,
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathlink probs under Unix
Next by Date:
Re: Rotated Label Bad With Ratios
Previous by thread:
FW: Symbolic Fourier Transform
Next by thread:
Re: simple questions about matrices