- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26499] Launch Directory
- From: "Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at glue.umd.edu>
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:31:32 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Whenever my mathematica starts, it sets the current directory under
" C:\APPLICATION\MATHEMATICA4.0\ ". Is there any way
to change into another directory? For instance, if I like to have
it start at " C:\TEMP " everytime I launch mathematica, what do I have
Thanks in advance.
University of Maryland
Department of Physics
College Park, MD 20742
Tel : 301-405-6092 (Office)
Email : jonghee at glue.umd.edu
Prev by Date:
How to add a vector to a list of vectors?
Next by Date:
FW: Symbolic Fourier Transform
Previous by thread:
Re: How to add a vector to a list of vectors?
Next by thread:
RE: Launch Directory