Launch Directory

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg26499] Launch Directory
  • From: "Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:31:32 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Whenever my mathematica starts, it sets the current directory under
"  C:\APPLICATION\MATHEMATICA4.0\ ". Is there any way
to change into another directory? For instance, if I like to have
it start at " C:\TEMP " everytime I launch mathematica, what do I have
Thanks in advance.

Jonghee Lee
University of Maryland
Department of Physics