How can I obtain an echelon form of a Matrix in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26503] How can I obtain an echelon form of a Matrix in Mathematica?
- From: "sssds" <galek at bph.onet.pl>
- Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 01:55:16 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Suppose I have matrix. How can I reduce it to it's echelon (not row
canonical) form ?
What I mean is that the RowReduce commmand gives me
directly the row canonical form and I don't want
all the leading entries to be only entries in a given column.
PS. If you could also send any replies to galek at bph.onet.pl I would be
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How to add a vector to a list of vectors?
Previous by thread:
Re: Consrtaining Variables