Re: Newbie question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26506] Re: Newbie question
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 01:55:18 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Adam Yudelman <yudelman at home.com> wrote: > I have a problem with Mathematica 4.0 under NT 4: > Whenever I try a Plot[ ] command it says "\!\(Display\) cannot > be used during initialization." > > The help files were unhelpful on this subject, am I doing > something wrong or is there a problem with the program? The help files would not be of any assistance here because this error message cannot be issued in a legitimately licensed copy of Mathematica. Your copy of Mathematica is a cracked version. This has been addressed in this a prior posting to comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica. http://library.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2000/Feb/msg00154.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.