Re: Newbie question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26506] Re: Newbie question
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 01:55:18 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Adam Yudelman <yudelman at home.com> wrote:
> I have a problem with Mathematica 4.0 under NT 4:
> Whenever I try a Plot[ ] command it says "\!\(Display\) cannot
> be used during initialization."
> The help files were unhelpful on this subject, am I doing
> something wrong or is there a problem with the program?
The help files would not be of any assistance here because this
error message cannot be issued in a legitimately licensed copy
Your copy of Mathematica is a cracked version. This has been addressed
in this a prior posting to comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica.
User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to add a vector to a list of vectors?
Next by Date:
Re: simple questions about matrices
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Reading only numbers