Saving plotted data as ASCII text data ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21890] Saving plotted data as ASCII text data ?
- From: Udo Huebner <udo.huebner at ptb.de>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:54:46 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: TU Braunschweig, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to manipulate plotted data in other programs, i.e. the curve data
numerical data. OpenWrite["file"] and Write[...] could make the output,
I think, but how to get the data of the curves itself which I could
Sorry, if my question is naive but I am not very skilled in Mathematica
and I hope for help.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
numeric inverse laplace transform of numeric data
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Saving plotted data as ASCII text data ?