Saving plotted data as ASCII text data ?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21890] Saving plotted data as ASCII text data ?
  • From: Udo Huebner <udo.huebner at>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:54:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I need to manipulate plotted data in other programs, i.e. the curve data
numerical data. OpenWrite["file"] and Write[...] could make the output,
I think, but how to get the data of the curves itself which I could

Sorry, if my question is naive but I am not very skilled in Mathematica
and I hope for help.

Regards Udo