numeric inverse laplace transform of numeric data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21888] numeric inverse laplace transform of numeric data
- From: Tom Pratum <pratum at u.washington.edu>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:54:44 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Washington
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a known way to perform a numeric inverse laplace transform on a
list (as opposed to a function) in Mathematica? The methods provided in
mathsource are aimed at functions as opposed to lists.
Dept of Chemistry
Univ of Washington
pratum at u.washington.edu
Prev by Date:
Saving plotted data as ASCII text data ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Saving plotted data as ASCII text data ?
Next by thread:
Re: numeric inverse laplace transform of numeric data