Re: Saving again ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21862] Re: Saving again ...
- From: Harald Giese <giese at ifm.uni-hamburg.de>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:54:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Institut fuer Meereskunde, Universitaet Hamburg
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Robert wrote: > > ... > unfortunately i've another question: to save resuls, you can use the > save-command. how can i save all variables at once, without naming each > one separately? > Hi Robert, "... Save["filename", "context`"] appends definitions associated with all symbols in the specified context. ..." The general context for expressions entered into a notebook is "Global`" (if you have not changed it). E.g.: In:= a = 1 Out= 1 In:= ?"Global`*" Global`a a = 1 Regards, Harald