Re: medical image importing question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21959] Re: medical image importing question
- From: "Mariusz Jankowski" <mjkcc at usm.maine.edu>
- Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 22:22:26 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Southern Maine
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Eric, I strongly suggest you upgrade to version 4. Version 3 is missing some
essential functionality and is inefficient in memory use and speed as
compared to v 4.
University of Southern Maine
email: mjkcc at usm.maine.edu
Eric W. Weisstein <eww at wolfram.com> wrote in message
news:87ge29$1nn at smc.vnet.net...
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: maxadams at iafrica.com
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> at present a resident in nuclear medicine. lots of medical imaging. need
> to export images created on medical systems tro manipulate in mathematica
> v3 how do i do it so that i have both the image and its matrix coordinates
> for further manipulation.
Prev by Date:
Bracket Trouble with IT Keyb.
Next by Date:
simplifying an ugly expression
Previous by thread:
medical image importing question
Next by thread:
Help in neuro-fuzzy-control