Highly Oscillatory Integrand

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21965] Highly Oscillatory Integrand
  • From: "James K.Hall" <jhall at>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:02:34 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

    Does anybody here know what parameter in "NIntegrate" will deal with
highly oscillatory integrands?  If there is such an option please write me

    hall at

    I am currently trying to find the fastest way to evaluate such an
integral.  I am constantly receiving warning messages about the oscillatory
behaviour of the function.

    I hope I will hear from one of you.  I would really appreciate it.

Cheers James