Highly Oscillatory Integrand

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21965] Highly Oscillatory Integrand
  • From: "James K.Hall" <jhall at attcanada.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:02:34 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

    Does anybody here know what parameter in "NIntegrate" will deal with
highly oscillatory integrands?  If there is such an option please write me
at

    hall at drea.dnd.ca

    I am currently trying to find the fastest way to evaluate such an
integral.  I am constantly receiving warning messages about the oscillatory
behaviour of the function.

    I hope I will hear from one of you.  I would really appreciate it.

Cheers James