Re: Saving plotted data as ASCII text data ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21972] Re: [mg21890] Saving plotted data as ASCII text data ?
- From: Udo Huebner <udo.huebner at ptb.de>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:02:26 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: TU Braunschweig, Germany
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, you understood correctly and it works as I hoped. Many Thanks, Udo Tomas Garza schrieb: > > If I understand correctly, you want the curve data from a plot in a > Mathematica notebook. Ask for FullForm of the plot and it will give you, > ... > you will get the points presumably you need. > > Tomas Garza > Mexico City