- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22003] Bode Plots
- From: "Marcelo" <marcelo_h at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:25:45 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The University of Texas at Austin; Austin, Texas
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anybody tell me how to plot a Bode Plot given the Transform Function
Also, I would like to know the main difference between notebooks and
packages and how
they are useful.
I would greatly appreciate any help.
Prev by Date:
Q: Scroll-mouse support for Mathematica 4 under NT4?
Next by Date:
Re: multiple subscripted variables in NDSolve; dsfun
Previous by thread:
Re: Q: Scroll-mouse support for Mathematica 4 under NT4?
Next by thread:
Re: Bode Plots