Re: Bode Plots
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22090] Re: Bode Plots
- From: Bob Smith <alan_a at excite.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:14:07 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: EarthLink Network, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Well, notebooks are the documents that you save out of Mathematica and
packages add extra commands to Mathematica to allow it to do more (such as
> Can anybody tell me how to plot a Bode Plot given the Transform Function
> with Mathematica
> Also, I would like to know the main difference between notebooks and
> packages and how
> they are useful.
> I would greatly appreciate any help.
Prev by Date:
Problems plotting graphics
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
missing greek letters in ISO 8859-7