EPS Bounding Box
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22013] EPS Bounding Box
- From: PR <PantaRhei at netscape.net>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:25:58 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica Users and Experts:
Thans for reading this - hopefully somebody can help.
Description: I export grphics I make with Mathematica 4.0 to eps files and then
want to link them into my LaTeX files.
Problem: I always get the message that something is wrong with my
bounding box - and when I print I get an empty box.
Tried so far: All export formats (epstiff,eps,mps,...) - only bitmap
I would be greatfull for any hints, especially from thos who aslo work
with LaTeX (MikTeX).
Thanks you for your time,
Prev by Date:
How do I force Log[Exp[x]]=x
Next by Date:
Re: Plugins in notebooks
Previous by thread:
Re: How do I force Log[Exp[x]]=x
Next by thread:
Re: EPS Bounding Box