Re: EPS Bounding Box
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22048] Re: EPS Bounding Box
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 02:38:29 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <87tr0g$5mg at smc.vnet.net>, PR <PantaRhei at netscape.net> writes: > Thans for reading this - hopefully somebody can help. > > Description: I export grphics I make with Mathematica 4.0 to eps files and then > want to link them into my LaTeX files. > > Problem: I always get the message that something is wrong with my > bounding box - and when I print I get an empty box. What program is generating the error message, and what is the exact wording of the error message? What macros are you using to include the EPS file into your LaTeX document? -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.