- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22020] Specifying inequalities
- From: Neil Carlson <nnc at lanl.gov>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:26:08 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Motorola DigitalDNA Laboratory
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to solve a system of quadratic polynomial equations
that involve a number of parameters in addition to what I'm
considering to be the variables (using Solve). I'd like
to ease the complexity of the problem by providing additional
info about the parameters, namely that they are positive.
Is there any way to specify such inequalities?
Thanks in advance!
Neil N. Carlson nnc at lanl.gov
Motorola Computational Materials Group nnc at newmexico.com
Los Alamos National Laboratory Voice: 505-665-1220
Mailstop B221, Los Alamos, NM 87545 FAX: 505-665-5757
Prev by Date:
With plot labels axes disappear. Why?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: With plot labels axes disappear. Why?
Next by thread: