Re: Bracket Trouble with IT Keyb.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21994] Re: [mg21956] Bracket Trouble with IT Keyb.
- From: "Rasmus Debitsch" <debitsch at Zeiss.de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:25:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Customer of UUNET Deutschland GmbH, Dortmund, Germany
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I have asked the wolfram support a few month ago about this : I have some problem with the new Version 4 of Mathematica. (1) When typing a "[" the front end message "You used a Command or Control key combination that is not defined to do anything." appears on my console. The keyboard is a german keyboard and [ is generated with the key sequence "Alt Gr" (. The messages appears every time when using the "Alt Gr" key. and got the answer (12/8/99): 1) This is a mistake on our part. We have fixed this in the next release of Mathematica. Unfortunately, this isn't quite out yet. I apologize for any inconvience that this might have caused you. So the problem will be solved with the next version. Regards -- Rasmus Debitsch Carl Zeiss Lithos GmbH Carl Zeiss Strasse D-73447 Oberkochen eMail : debitsch at zeiss.de