Re: Bracket Trouble with IT Keyb.

Hello,

I have asked the wolfram support a few month ago about this :

I have some problem with the new Version 4 of Mathematica.

(1) When typing a  "[" the front end message "You used a Command or Control
key combination that is not defined to do anything." appears on my console.
The keyboard is a german keyboard and [ is generated with the key sequence
"Alt Gr" (. The messages appears every time when using the "Alt Gr" key.

and got the answer (12/8/99):

1) This is a mistake on our part.  We have fixed this in the next release
of Mathematica.  Unfortunately, this isn't quite out yet.  I apologize
for any inconvience that this might have caused you.

So the problem will be solved with the next version.

Regards

--

        Rasmus Debitsch
        Carl Zeiss Lithos GmbH