Re: Bracket Trouble with IT Keyb.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21998] Re: [mg21956] Bracket Trouble with IT Keyb.
- From: "Hermann Meier" <hmeier at webshuttle.ch>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:25:40 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: EUnet AG, Switzerland. A KPNQwest Company.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Bojan Bistrovic" <bojanb at physics.odu.edu> wrote in message news:87mt7d$7id$1 at dragonfly.wolfram.com... > > I have this problem with Mathematica 4.0 . ( under Win 98 ) > > > > If I type > > Plot[ ...... etc..... > > the software beeps and looking at "Why the beep" I get : > > > > "You used a Command or Control key that is not defined > > to do anything " . > > ( If I it can help : This never occurred using Mathematica 3.0 , > > that is installed on the same PC yet ) > > I had the same problem with Mathematica 4.0.0 under Windows NT SP 6, but only after installing a certain type of sound card. Deinstalling the driver (actually disabling this card) helped. Sincerely Hermann Meier