Non-standard evaluation

I got the following output using my student-version
of Mathematica:

----
In[1]:=SetAttributes[j,HoldAll]

In[2]:=j[1,Unevaluated[2],3,4,5]
Out[2]=j[1,Unevaluated[2],3,4,5]

In[3]:=j[1,Unevaluated[2],3,Sequence[4,5]]
Out[3]=j[1,2,3,4,5]

In[4]:=$Version
Out[4]="Microsoft Windows 3.0 (April 25, 1997)"
----

Can anybody reproduce this with Mathematica version 4?
I don't understand why the Unevaluated-wrapper isn't
stripped in the first case too. Maybe not an important
problem, but it looks like a bug too me...

--
Stig Sandnes
University of Oslo, Norway