- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22078] Non-standard evaluation
- From: Stig Sandnes <stigsa at math.uio.no>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 04:04:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitetet i Oslo
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I got the following output using my student-version
Out="Microsoft Windows 3.0 (April 25, 1997)"
Can anybody reproduce this with Mathematica version 4?
I don't understand why the Unevaluated-wrapper isn't
stripped in the first case too. Maybe not an important
problem, but it looks like a bug too me...
University of Oslo, Norway
Prev by Date:
Re: Default values / optional parameters
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Orientation of characters in FrameLabel
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Sorting
Next by thread:
Re: Non-standard evaluation