Re: Re: Orientation of characters in FrameLabel

on 00.2.11 4:38 PM, Jens-Peer Kuska at kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
wrote:

> You may switch to a modern computer with a less primitive operating
> system
> (i. e. not a Mac)

This just shows ignorance or prejudice, particularly in view that most
professional DTP work is still done on Macs. There is a lot more to an
operating system than the ability to rotate text. Besides, what is primitive
depends on ones perspective. I use the Mac all the time and Linux fairly
often and "primitive" is just the word that  comes to my mind whenever I do
the latter.

Andrzej Kozlowski
Toyama International University
Toyama, Japan