How to force saving in .m format?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22149] How to force saving in .m format?
- From: Bill Marks <bmarks at helix.nih.gov>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:35:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When you first save a notebook that contains initialization cells as file .nb, the kernel will ask if you wish to also save in "Source" or "Plain text" format, as file.m. This is very useful if you want the notebook to be a callable resource for other notebooks. However if you say no to the Kernel, there seems to be no easy way to later tell it I changed my mind, and now I would like to also save as file.m. (I copy the whole file.nb and paste into a new file and save that, which must have new name.) How to change the mark contained somewhere in a file that means it is to be saved as both file.nb and file.m? Thanks, Bill