Evaluating expression: help
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22171] Evaluating expression: help
- From: Marco de Innocentis <mdeinnocentis at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 01:24:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to evaluate expressions like the following
Sum (from n = -5 to +5) q^(6*(n + 1/3)^2)*y^(12*(n + 1/3))
Is it possible to do this from Mathematica? If not,
which other programs can be used?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Integrate with If
Next by Date:
How to solve matrix equitions -- LinearSolve?
Previous by thread:
Re: Integrate with If
Next by thread:
Re: Evaluating expression: help