How to solve matrix equitions -- LinearSolve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22187] How to solve matrix equitions -- LinearSolve?
- From: "Wang, Xiaoguang(Freeman)" <xiaoguaw+ at pitt.edu>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 01:24:22 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Pittsburgh
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I want to solve such equations about Markov Chain Vector : PI 1xn Matrix : Q nxn PI = PI . Q and Sum(PI0, PI1, .. PIn) = 1 How could I solve this problem in Mathematica? Which command should I use? Thanks. Xiaoguang