- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22231] line integral
- From: "Ling Zhang" <mathfeel at home.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:35:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: @Home Network
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
can we do line integral with mathematica? or do we have to transfer it by
either theorems (green, gauss, stroke) or parametrize it?
Prev by Date:
Re: Setting up a probability problem
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Linux: how compatible with add-ons ?
Next by thread:
Re: line integral