J/Link Examples ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22208] J/Link Examples ??
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:34:44 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The Wolfram Research web page mentions that J/Link is available.
I have to confess that I know very little about Java, but I am more
motivated now that it can work nicely with Mathematica, my favorite
software. I am a little puzzled about what we can do with J/Link. Will it
make it easy for us to make web pages like the Wolfram Research Integrator?
Can someone give examples of what we could do with J/Link? It's even better
if you can point me to something you made using J/Link.
Mathematica tips, tricks have moved to
Prev by Date:
Re: LogLogPlot with dezibel/decible(?)
Next by Date:
Re: Evaluating expression: help
Previous by thread:
Input Output Label
Next by thread:
Re: J/Link Examples ??