Input Output Label
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22230] Input Output Label
- From: "Ling Zhang" <mathfeel at home.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:35:17 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: @Home Network
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am new to Mathematica and am really facinated by it, except one thing....
I can't modify the input output labeling...sometimes, when I messed up, I
deleted the messed up part from the notebook...say, I messed up Input ,
so an error message is generated...when I clear the mess up, and I try to do
it again, it become Input...wo...but I want to keep the Input # in my
notebook consistence, I don't want a jump from Input to
Input...besides, if I open a new notebook...the input won't start from
 but start where it were left off...
Prev by Date:
Re: Integrate with If
Next by Date:
Re: LogLogPlot with dezibel/decible(?)
Previous by thread:
Re: Front-end crashes in Redhat6.1
Next by thread:
J/Link Examples ??