ListPlot with missing values
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22308] ListPlot with missing values
- From: Roy Mendelssohn <rmendels at pfeg.noaa.gov>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:01:23 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone have a Mathematica routine that behaves like ListPlot with PlotJoined->True, where the data have missing values (given by a set number, or if preferred by being out of range) and only joins non-missing values. Assume the listis long (500-600 points) and there may be quite a few (100-200) missing values. Such a routine wouldbe a big help. TIA, Roy M.