rigid body combined rotation/translation with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22315] rigid body combined rotation/translation with Mathematica
- From: "Daniel Kovach" <daniel.j.kovach at boeing.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:01:28 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Boeing Company
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a problem trying to compare the (2D) results of a coordinate
measuring machine inspection (CMM) of a grid of data points to the actual
design values of the points. Minute errors in positioning of the workpiece
result in deviations in the datasets.
Has anyone come across a mathematica notebook (or other algorithm) which
would provide the (x,y,theta) values which minimize the positioning errors
Any input would be appreciated
Prev by Date:
ListPlot with missing values
Next by Date:
Re: Notional NotebookOpen Nonplus?
Previous by thread:
Re: ListPlot with missing values
Next by thread:
keeping fractions from being simplified?