Re: back/forward button
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22316] Re: back/forward button
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:01:29 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <88vt51$mb6 at smc.vnet.net>, "Werner Hollaender" <hollaender at ita.fhg.de> writes: > although I believe it must be a FAQ, I was not able to find an answer: > when I have hyperlinks in a notebook, jumping back to the original place > is possible with the back button in the help browser. How do I get a > palette containing just a back and forward button working independently > of the help browser? This question has been posted to this newsgroup before. You can find a reply at this URL. http://x33.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=561359817 -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.