Re: back/forward button
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22316] Re: back/forward button
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:01:29 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <88vt51$mb6 at smc.vnet.net>,
"Werner Hollaender" <hollaender at ita.fhg.de> writes:
> although I believe it must be a FAQ, I was not able to find an answer:
> when I have hyperlinks in a notebook, jumping back to the original place
> is possible with the back button in the help browser. How do I get a
> palette containing just a back and forward button working independently
> of the help browser?
This question has been posted to this newsgroup before. You can
find a reply at this URL.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Transformation Methods for Pi
Next by Date:
Re: J/Link Examples ??
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
An apology regarding broken links on www.verbeia.com