An apology regarding broken links on

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg22283] An apology regarding broken links on
  • From: "Luci Ellis" <elisha at>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:01:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear MathGroupers,

In the recent move of Luci Ellis' Mathematica and Economics site to (, some links were
inadvertently broken and therefore some of the notebooks were not available.
I have now fixed these links and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Luci Ellis

(PS Ted Ersek's tips are also now on but were not affected by my
egregious display of incompetence)