Numerical Integration

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg22323] Numerical Integration
  • From: Chiam Sim Ai <engp8949 at>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:13:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear all,

I would like to find out the difference between the following two commands
on Mathematica:

1.   <<...OLE_Obj...>>

2.   <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Is there anything wrong in writing in the 2nd way?  Can anyone tell me the
difference between the algorithm used by Mathematica (Versions 3 & 4) in
performing the above two operations?

Best regards,
Sim A. Chiam
National University of Singapore