From: Chiam Sim Ai [mailto:engp8949 at nus.edu.sg]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg22368] [mg22323] Numerical Integration

Dear all,

I would like to find out the difference between the following two commands
on Mathematica:

1.   <<...OLE_Obj...>>

2.   <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Is there anything wrong in writing in the 2nd way?  Can anyone tell me the
difference between the algorithm used by Mathematica (Versions 3 & 4) in
performing the above two operations?

For a same problem, both commands give the same numerical answer but the 2nd
has an error message.  Can anyone tell me why?

Best regards,
Sim A. Chiam
National University of Singapore