Re: Transformation Methods for Pi
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22327] Re: Transformation Methods for Pi
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:13:15 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <892q74$pn9 at smc.vnet.net>, sniff <sniff at home.com> writes: > Where can I find more information regarding Mathematica 4 and its way to > compute Pi. See the online documentation at this URL: http://documents.wolfram.com/v4/MainBook/A_09/SA.9.4.html scroll down to the subsection titled "Mathematical constants." -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.