Re: Mathematica formulae as Word metafiles
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22353] Re: Mathematica formulae as Word metafiles
- From: Alan Lewis <alanlewis at home.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:13:57 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Atul Sharma wrote: > My other notion was to distribute the file as a pdf document (using > Ghostscript to convert from Postscript) ... The postscript route works fine for > single formulae or plots, but exporting multiple numbered equations > generates a disorganized postscript document. I'm not sure why this is the > case. You might want to experiment with the free .ps to .pdf converter at the www.adobe site. They give you 10 free conversions on an email address. I have had good luck with this in experimenting with fairly complex Word documents in which Mathematica was imported by metafiles.