Re: Mathematica formulae as Word metafiles

Atul Sharma wrote:

> My other notion was to distribute the file as a pdf document (using
> Ghostscript to convert from Postscript) ... The postscript route works fine for
> single formulae or plots, but exporting multiple numbered equations
> generates a disorganized postscript document. I'm not sure why this is the
> case.

You might want to experiment with the free .ps to .pdf converter at the
www.adobe site. They give you 10 free conversions on an email address.
I have had good luck with this in experimenting with fairly complex
Word documents in which Mathematica was imported by metafiles.