Re: FourierTransform[Sign[t], t, w, FourierParameters -> {1, -1}]

Hi,

Thanks to all for the various responses both here on the newsgroup and via
private email.

Conclusion:
-------------------------------
There appears to be a bug that occurs when using the FourierParameters with
a negative value for b.

A possible workaround:
If the signal is real, use positive value for b and conjugate the result.
If the signal is complex, also conjugate the signal before taking the
transform.

Thanks again,

- Jordan

news:84eme9$60s at smc.vnet.net...