Calculus with Grassmann variables

  About a month ago there were several messages in this discussion group
regarding calculus with Grassmann variables.
  I have been using a simple package for performing the basic operations
of exterior product and exterior derivative on arbitrary expressions
(both scalar and matrix) using standard notation. In response to the
recent letters, I added instructions and examples and put it up on
Mathsource:

 http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/msitem?0210-935

 I hope some people find it useful!

S. Bonanos