ListPlot3D help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21468] ListPlot3D help
  • From: Luca Bonci <bonci at iet.unipi.it>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:17:48 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello, I need to obtain a 3D plot by using a data file. I could not find

any other way that to use ListPlot3D but it seem that this accepts only
heigths arrays, namely a
rectangular array containing the heights of the surface. In this way I
cannot obtain the right
scales on the x a y axis becasue the x and y data are not considered!

Is there any way to plot a real three-dimensional set of data written as

a set of {x,y,z} points?

Thanks a lot

Luca